Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Update in Photos

I was thinking of doing an update, but then decided to look through my iPhone photos to see what stories they could tell...

My cat IS the cutest cat ever. End of story.

Some of Daphne's homework with the notable Daphne Flare added.

A GREAT recipe I came across: 1/2 cup canned pumpkin, 1/2 cup almond butter, 2 eggs, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 1/2 tsp salt. Viola! Pumpkin pancakes!


Last weekend we went bowling as a family :) It was AWESOME even though I bowled my WORST game EVER. Seriously though, I usually win and I bowled a messily 50... or something like that. Still tons of fun though.


I already consider myself the luckiest mom in the world when I get cute crafts like this from my daughter a least every other day.


This photo was taken on accident. I was trying to take a picture of something else. But when I looked back on it, I totally fell in love with it. This was John and me sitting in our living room on a weekend morning sipping our coffee in our pj's. Totally love it. I love how our feet are next to each other. And that mine are effortlessly more tan than John's.


And then THIS happened over the weekend....


A cod fillet wrapped in BACON.


In all of my 28 years, this is the BEST thing I have ever tasted.


Found an awesome calendar. Why yes it is a vintage Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer calendar for 2012.



Oh Urban Outfitters. How I covet thee. I'm thinking something like this for my 10 year high school reunion next month.


I rearranged the reception area in John's office. I LOVE IT.


A harvest of my roma tomatoes...


And my freaky-large-weird-looking-pumpkin-ish-tomatoes.


I put raisins in the corner of John's partner's office. It looks like rodent poop, no?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Alyson said...

WHat is almond butter? Where do you buy it?

Amberly said...

Alyson- almond butter is mushed up almonds. Like peanut butter!