So, you have no idea how happy I am to see day 9 come and go. Only one more day left. And it couldn't have come sooner. The lemonade drinks are starting to make me gag a little bit. Well, not seriously. But I don't know if I could do this for more than 10 days. Some people seriously do this for 20 or 40 days. How that is even possible, I don't know.
Daphne asked if we could make chocolate chip cookies today. I figured it's close enough to the end that I could make them and be able to save some for when I'm done. Well, I HAD to taste them to make sure they were good, right? So I took a bite... savored it for a while... and then spit it out. That was the most flavorful cookie I have EVER tasted.
So I have decided that I am going to skip the Orange Juice day on the easing out process. I feel that the orange juice day helped A LOT for easing in. It really helped my body and mind prepare for the lemonade diet. But I think I'll be just fine to skip the Orange Juice day on the way out. And instead of doing just V8 juice for the second day, I am going to do smoothies and liquid soups instead. And then the last day will be pretty much vegan, like it's supposed to be. And then FINALLY I'll be back to a normal, HEALTHY, diet. I'm really excited.
1 comment:
So impressed that you made it till the end! I seriously lasted like a day and a half, haha...
<3
Post a Comment