Wednesday, July 27, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons


Make the worst lemonade you've ever tasted!

This stuff should NOT be called lemonade though. That is very deceiving. Lemonade is sweet and makes you want to savor the taste until every last drop is gone. THIS stuff is honestly the worst drink I've ever had. And that reddish hue? That's the cayenne pepper. YUCK. Why? Why cayenne pepper? This cleanse would be a whole lot easier if the stuff I'm supposed to drink tasted a bit better. That also goes for the laxative tea. That is the worst tea I've ever had.

Here's what I've learned thus far:
  • I am not a huge fan of cayenne pepper.
  • I do not like grade B maple syrup. And again- Why grade B? Why not grade A? I have no idea. Grade B tastes very molassesy. I don't like molasses.
  • It works very well to drink the lemonade every two hours to supply myself with consistent energy.
  • I have a surprising amount of energy.
Today I weighed in 6 pounds lighter than when I started.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: