Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 3

So, this is pretty easy. I really don't mind that I'm not eating- other than the fact that food tastes AWESOME and I miss tasting it. The one thing that may prove to be difficult/sad, John and I are taking his sister out for dinner tonight for her birthday. And I'm going to sit there. Not eating anything. I'll probably pack a lemonade drink for myself. Hopefully we go somewhere with nasty food.

I am definitely thinning up as a result of this cleanse. 6.5 pounds down so far. My belly is REALLY flat... and so is my chest :( Big downside, but it looks proportionate with my body so I'm really not all that concerned.

Oh- and I have to get lemons like EVERYDAY. Annoying. Oh well. I wish lemons were cheaper. Or that I had a lemon tree.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Seriously, I am checking your blog like every half an hour for an update. THis is so interesting to me. Good job! You are inspiring me!