
Groupon has got to be the best thing ever created.
A few weeks ago I saw a deal for 5 mat classes and 1 personal session for a great price at Studio Blue and snatched it up. It was in the middle of hell John studying for the Oregon bar, so I had to wait until that was over to schedule my first class.
My first class was tonight and I tried a yoga/pilates sculpting class. I just have to give a big thanks to Bob Harper and his yoga/pilates/abs dvd that I have been doing on and off for about a year. The class was hard, but not as hard as it would have been if I had no idea what I was doing. For me, it was just the right about of intenseness that I like AND the last 5 minutes was totally zenful yoga.
The studio was amazing with an intimate class of only 10 people. I can't wait to go again, this will definetely have to be something I do all the time from now on!
No comments:
Post a Comment