Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I feel like somoene beat me up

OMG... I am so sore! My abs feel like jell-o. AND I have allergies. So every time I sneeze, it's cut off because my abdominal area can't work hard enough to get the rest of the sneeze out... I'm so pathetic! All this pain and suffering yet I'm going back for more! On Saturday I'm going to try their Core Pilates class followed by a Yoga Flow class. Something mellow to wind down with. I'm so excited!



And for today's green smoothie....


1/2 cup o.j.
1/2 cup water (I decided to cut down on the o.j. to save on calories)
3 tbsp flax
1/2 of a cucumber
2 blood oranges
1 cup blueberries
2 bananas
2 cups spinach
1 cup yogurt
ice


The texture was odd today though. I think it was because I added more yogurt than usual and more ice than usual. This turned out to be two servings at just under 340 calories per serving! Yay!

1 comment:

Janee said...

Flax is the BEST! I get the flaxseed meal from Trader Joe's and put it in my protein shakes every morning :)