Sunday, January 10, 2010

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies


"Daphne asked me if we could make cookies together. I said, 'I don't really know how.' She said, 'well Mommy knows how.' Not to be out done, I agreed. Then this smart little 3 1/2 year old says, 'all we need is eggs, flour, and sugar!'"


Daphne loves to help us cook. She loves it best when we're cooking either pancakes or cookies. The other night John and Daphne had starting making cookies when I came home. I love John's approach to cooking... he wanted to make cookies, and he wanted it to be easy. So he found a recipe with only 3 ingredients:


1 cup sugar

1 cup peanut butter

1 egg


That's it. Mix. Spoon out 12 cookies. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes. Don't forget to make the infamous criss cross fork imprint.


I was hesistant and a little confused, but these are G.O.O.D. Try it!

1 comment:

brian b. said...

yummy i love peanut butter cookies!