After her nap time at school, we did a little birthday party with all her classmates. It was sooo funny to realize that I was at the adult end of little kid birthday parties now. Now I am the one trying to maintain control with 6 three year olds, making sure they don't touch the cake, waiting their turn, not touching the candles, calming down... it was a LOT of fun. Really!
Here's the cake. Daphne loved it, and she loved it was pink. It's not exactly what I had in mind... I actually ordered a really cool cake with butterflies from a local bakery. When I went to pick it up on my lunch yesterday, the guy (owner/son of owner) told me that their grandma had died and that they didn't get around to making the order. So, I had to go to a grocery store and pick up some random cake and have the lady behind the counter write on it. I don't think they did that good of a job... but the purpose of the birthday cake was fulfilled. Lots of little kids ate it and it was yummy. What else could I ask for?
All the classmates. All girls!
Walking to the zoo.
A cool mural.
In front of the bears (he's sleeping in his cave).
The bald eagles
The eagles nest
In front of the fish aquarium. Daphne was a little hesitant to stand in front of the glass, cause it kind of looked like the fish were gonna get her! It was really cool though.
Beavers!
Cougars!
Wolves!
Not sure...

Polar Bears! One of our favorites!
How does Daphne measure up?
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Daphne! We miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Daphne! Wow, I can't believe how grown up she is! Love the pics! Too cute!
It looks like she had a great birthday!!! Happy Birthday Daphne!!! Our girls are getting so big!!!!
Post a Comment