
This picture is off the internet, but this IS what it looks like here. I've been wanting to take pictures of the evergreen trees covered in snow! It's so pretty, and looks just like this.
Unfortunately there has not been any snow since mid-day yesterday. Even that was just a few flakes. Our last dumping of snow was Sunday night. Since there was such a heavy falling of snow like that late Sunday, lots of things were closed yesterday. The courts were closed, so John didn't have to go to work. Which was so delightful- we got to have a 3 day weekend together.
Many retail stores were closed, including mega-store IKEA. We drove all the way down there to pick up a couple things and the store and parking lot were desolate. We were totally bumbed, mostly because we spent so much time driving over the 205 bridge with chains on. Oh well.
The WIC office was closed as well. I only know that because I had an appointment.
Anyway, most of the major streets are plowed now and I believe we are suppossed to see another snow storm tonight. As for now, we're just waiting for John's family to arrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment