Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday Card Etiquette

So I have a question. I saw a segment on the Today Show about Holiday cards. The "specialist" on the show said it was ok to not send a Holiday card to those who have not sent you a card for two Christmas' in a row. I'm just asking because I really have no idea. Does that include family? Like aunts and uncles who don't send you Christmas cards.... should you still send them one? What do you think? Because I need to edit my Holiday card mailing list if that's the case.

4 comments:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

If I DO send cards, I just send them to close relatives and close friends. That's why I have a blog!

Janee said...

I just found out that WA doesn't use the MPRE - that's probably why John hasn't mentioned it :) Lucky...

Brooke said...

I'm not sure we'll even get cards out this year...I'll probably email one or something. I personally mail them to everyone when I do just because I'm parraniod about offending people...but if they haven't sent one to you in a few years how offended can they be right? It's a personal choice.

Lynette Olsen said...

If you want to get cards you have to send them. If you get lazy like I did you stop getting cards.