Monday, September 22, 2008

TAG #1

Ok, it's a google image tag. You post the first image for the answer to the question. I wasn't going to do it until I started it for fun and saw what the images were for my first three answers.

#1: First Name- Amberly











#2: Middle Name- Christine









#3: Last Name- Terry










#4: Age- 25








#5: Place I grew up- L.A. (with all the moving around, it's easier to say that than, Rancho Cucamunga and Bakersfield)









#6: Place I'd like to visit- Europe







#7: Favorite Place- Portland









#8: College Degree- I have a child development degree








But I am still working towards my teaching degree








#9: First Job- Mcdonalds







The McD's logo was the first picture. But this was second.
So I almost got to post this one, but am doing it anyways.








#10: Nickname of a friend. I don't know any knicknames of my friends. Mine was peanut.









#11: Pet I've owned










#12: Favorite Food









#13: Grandma's name- Donetta









#14: Doing right now (besides wasting time on the internet)- watching t.v.








#15: Bad Habit- same as 14

#16 : Recent addictions- Making all different kinds of mixed drinks at home.






That, and my real simple magazines.

1 comment:

Melissa May said...

That McDonalds pic of the two chubbly wubbly's was AMAZING!