My mom and dad told me about how when I was little, I would torment our cat, Butch. My mom thought it was the funniest thing and would take pictures of me in action.So I guess this is all too familiar for me.
Daphne torments Kat NON STOP. At first I thought Kat hated it and felt so sorry for her. Daphne follows her around all day making whiny cat noises right in her face. Daphne picks her up, drops her, and disturbs her when snoozing and eating whenever given the opportunity.
But as time goes by, I notice Kat not making too much of an effort to avoid Daphne. If Daphne comes up to bother her, she moves away to a near by hiding place and waits for Daphne to come. She playfully bats at her and when she's bored of that spot, she runs to another spot not too far away and does the same thing over and over again. So, I believe that Kat not only doesn't mind it, but enjoys Daphne's company.
In these pictures Kat is lounging on the Island, like she does daily. Daphne can only reach so far, so Kat sits barely within Daphne's reach, eyeballing Daphne making attempts to touch her. When Daphne reaches out her hand up onto the Island, Kat gets her fighting stance ready. In the last picture Kat playfully nibbled at Daphne's hand. I know its all in good fun. It makes me laugh. If Kat were really distressed, I'm sure she'd hide under the bed where Daphne is too big to fit under and relax in peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment