Sunday, August 17, 2008

pictures

This is just a picture of everything we got rid of yesterday. I think we sold about half, and gave the other half to good will. Furniture and everything included, I just have to say that we made a KILLING!
And I couldn't get the pictures of my foot off of my phone. It usually works, but for some reason it's not now. So I just took a picture of it with my regular camera. You might be able to see how swollen it looked, but I really don't think these pictures do it justice.



3 comments:

The Morgans said...

So was your yard sale a success? It's hard to believe that everyone is going to be leaving soon. Your ankle looks pretty gnarly and sorry to hear about little Daphne's sting. Were those the same bees that were the topic of discussion a couple of months ago?

Alyson said...

Your ankle looks disgusting!

Brooke and Eric said...

Ouch!!!! I would have said it was broke by looking at that picture!!! Glad you had a good yard sale! Good luck with the move!!!