On the same day that I sprained my ankle, and was on crutches, which left John to completely care for Daphne and I... Daphne stepped on a bee in the front yard, which stung the bottom of her foot.
Daphne was outside with John with no shoes on. The next thing we know, she's screaming and flinging her arms around. John picks her up real quick, and I see a bug stuck to the bottom of her foot. Turned out to be a bee. This rendered both Daphne and I helpless for the time being.
Daphne got over the sting by the next day, but after much explaination, everytime she's outside in the front yard now, she proceed to explain back to us about the bees in the grass.
"I step on bug in grass. Bug give me owie. Bee sting me. I step on bee. Careful!"
1 comment:
Too funny, I also stepped on a bee once as a kid and that is the only time I have ever been stung thus far in life.
Last summer, while walking on our sidewalk barefoot, my Bella ALSO stepped on a bee for her first and only bee sting thus far. I guess this is a common thing???
Post a Comment