I have noticed today how I am getting old. My body is giving out on me and I have to buy different or speical things to accomidate it. Things I never really thought I would end up buying because I never thought I would get old enough to need them.
Just recently I have started using Oil of Olay eye cream. I had to get inserts for my running shoes to hug my "high arches". And just today I had to buy a contoured pillow.
I am going downhill. I knew turning 25 was the end of me.
3 comments:
I know the feeling.
LOL, I know what you mean. I have to get up all slow after sitting crossed legged on the floor--what I remember my mom doing and I thought she was old. PS I LOVE my contoured pillow. I will never go back.
Lol...I know what ya mean :) Yeah, I can burn you a copy of the slide show this week.
Post a Comment