

I got a tattoo. I planned it out for a couple months, and drew it out myself. It's a picture of daffodils, for Daphne because that is her nickname coined by my dad.After that John and I went down to Tavern on the Square and got some good food and drinks with our friend Angie. We went back to our place after that and had some awesome cake that John got me for my birthday. It's a frozen Tiramisu cake. SO YUMMY!
I ended up hitting the sack early while everyone was still at our house since I had been up since 5am that morning because Daphne decided she wanted to wake up at the butt crack of dawn.
So... in other news- I found some hydrangeas growing in our backyard! They are so pretty. I am always so tempted to cut them off and put them in a vase inside, but I resist, knowing that it's probably better off to just leave them there, since they'll last longer.
And here's a picture of Daphne. So cute.
6 comments:
Sounds like you had a good Birthday!!!! Happy Birthday Again!!!
Hey, where did you get your tattoo?
inkporium on michigan ave.
Wicked sweet tat! That cake looks soooo yummy!!! I am glad you had a great birthday! I am going to email you this weekend about dates and such!
Miss ya!
Love love love it! Don't you just love new tattoos? They are THE BEST! Congrats!
Happy Birthday Dude! (a little late, but still..)
Eric
Post a Comment