In a study done by Old Spice (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25391565/from/ET/>1=43001), you can see America's biggest cities in order from most sweaty to least sweaty. Where do you live? Did you happen to notice where Portland falls? 98th out of a 100!!!
1. Phoenix, Ariz.
2. Las Vegas, Nev.
3. Tallahassee, Fla.
4. Tucson, Ariz.
5. Memphis, Tenn.
6. Miami, Fla.
7. Houston, Texas
8. Tampa, Fla.
9. Baton Rouge, La.
10. Fort Myers, Fla.
11. Huntsville, Ala.
12. New Orleans, La.
13. Birmingham, Ala.
14. Jacksonville, Fla.
15. West Palm Beach, Fla.
16. Montgomery, Ala.
17. Orlando, Fla.
18. Dallas, Texas
19. Little Rock, Ark.
20. Corpus Christi, Texas
21. El Paso, Texas
22. Waco, Texas
23. Austin, Texas
24. Columbia, S.C.
25. Mobile, Ala.
26. Jackson, Miss.
27. Nashville, Tenn.
28. San Antonio, Texas
29. Honolulu, Hawaii
30. Fresno, Calif.
31. Savannah, Ga.
32. Shreveport, La.
33. Charleston, S.C.
34. Chattanooga, Tenn.
35. Louisville, Ky.
36. Tulsa, Okla.
37. Raleigh, N.C.
38. St. Louis, Mo.
39. Salt Lake City, Utah
40. Kansas City, Mo.
41. Knoxville, Tenn.
42. Oklahoma City, Okla.
43. Atlanta, Ga.
44. Wichita, Kan. (TIE)
45. Charlotte, N.C. (TIE)
46. Greensboro, N.C.
47. Evansville, Ind.
48. Washington, D.C.
49. Richmond, Va.
50. Norfolk, Va.
51. Albuquerque, N.M.
52. Springfield, Mo.
53. Roanoke, Va.
54. Lexington, Ky.
55. Omaha, Neb.
56. Reno, Nev.
57. Indianapolis, Ind.
58. Baltimore, Md.
59. Cincinnati, Ohio
60. Des Moines, Iowa
61. Charleston, W.Va.
62. Philadelphia, Pa.
63. Springfield, Ill.
64. Harrisburg, Pa.
65. Sacramento, Calif.
66. Cleveland, Ohio
67. Chicago, Ill.
68. New York, N.Y.
69. Dayton, Ohio
70. Asheville, N.C.
71. Los Angeles, Calif.
72. Columbus, Ohio
73. Toledo, Ohio
74. Detroit, Mich.
75. Grand Rapids, Mich.
76. South Bend, Ind.
77. Providence, R.I.
78. Hartford, Conn.
79. Minneapolis, Minn.
80. Boston, Mass.
81. Pittsburgh, Pa.
82. Denver, Colo.
83. Madison, Wis.
84. Milwaukee, Wis.
85. Buffalo, N.Y.
86. Rochester, N.Y.
87. Albany, N.Y.
88. Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
89. Colorado Springs, Colo.
90. Flint, Mich.
91. Syracuse, N.Y.
92. San Diego, Calif.
93. Youngstown, Ohio
94. Green Bay, Wis.
95. Burlington, Vt.
96. Spokane, Wash.
97. Portland, Maine
98. Portland, Ore.
99. Seattle, Wash.
100. San Francisco, Calif.
P.S. 50 days until we move to Portland...the third least sweaty city in America. Yay!
7 comments:
Is this based solely on temperature or what? Phoenix is for sure the hottest and driest place around, but I sweat waaaay more in New Orleans (because of humidity) than ever in Phoenix.....but then, you couldn't PAY me to live in Phoenix and I would move to New Orleans in a heartbeat so I suppose I am biased! :)
Happy belated birthday!
I don't think I've sweat once since taking off my garments. All the better!
-A
Lol...I sweat more here than AZ and I'm happy to move there!
we're 29th i guess- although sometimes it feels way worse... like -13. this list is pretty awesome.
I love how Phoenix is first and I live there. Man, I just love to sweat. It's my favorite thing to put on makeup and then have it melt off when I go outside. I'm sure glad I live in a place that's over 100 degrees from May to October each year and how I can't take my daughter to the park anymore......NOT!
I'll take May thru October of blistering heat over October thru May of dead, snowy winter any day. Hence why I moved back to Phoenix :)
I love Old Spice.
Eric
Post a Comment