i do try to keep in style somewhat, but i am usually far far behind the trends and don't really get into them until it's at least 6 years after they became popular. take
crocs for example. at first i thought this weird looking shoe wasn't appealing to me. i also didn't understand how anyone could charge or pay $40+ dollars for a lightweight plastic shoe. but 6 years after they came out, i finally broke down and got a copy cat version at target for $7. black of course. i also got a pair of pink ones for daphne. lets just see how long it will take before i get a pair of those ridiculously high waisted pants that i religously make fun of.
5 comments:
Are you serious? I think they are great! I love the idea of not showing everything when I bend over. :)
I wouldn't be caught dead in those pants. They make my legs look like they are 20 feet long!
I thought it was a good thing to make your legs look long...not that I would be caught dead in those pants! I am curious to know what the verdict is on those shoes once you have worn them for a while.
i don't like these pants because they make your hips and stomach (your pooch) look fat! i don't want my legs looking a mile long! btw- i have worn the shoes a few times and they are SO comfortable!
Post a Comment