Wednesday, March 12, 2008

lance or nicolas?

so i've been telling the hogge's that brian looks like lance bass. i don't think they believe me. well, maybe you should decide. who does brian hogge look like? is it lance bass on the left, or is it nicolas cage on the right (who brian says people say that he looks like all the time)??? i'm sorry for the picture of lance with the big "i'm gay" lettering printed across, but there just weren't that many good pictures of lance without him being cuddly with some other dude. and i did think it was a little funny...

anyway- you should all vote on the poll, just for fun.


4 comments:

Janee said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Holy frick, I'm dying right now and I don't know why...

Rylie said...

That totally made my day!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

McGinnis Family said...

I cannot stop laughing, especially at the "I Am Gay" writing on the magazine!!!! That is so freakin' funny!

Anonymous said...

Sure, find the gayest photo of me and put it by a gay guy! I'll send you a pale balding photo of me with a crooked smile and you'll be singing another tune!