hey, i took down my biggest looser post and am going to put them in a different blog. if you wish to read it check it out here. i will also be putting a link to this blog as an embellishment on the side of this blog.
I like the biggest loser thing, I don't think I want people reading about my feble attempts at losing weight though. I'm also not proud enough of my weight to post it. But I think you're amasing for doing it. I think I care to much about what other people might think of me. So what are you guys doing for Daphne's birthday? We had a blast at alaura's Party!! To celebrate on her actual birthday we did John's incredible pizza last night and had anyone who wanted to come over to our place for cake and icecream. As far as potty training goes alaura sits on the toilet almost everyday pushes get excited wipes herself flushes the toilet and pronounces "I did it I went potty!!" Whle she's yet to go potty, she's proud of herself, and I think she'll figure it out when she's ready. It just better be before she's 10!!! LOL
1 comment:
I like the biggest loser thing, I don't think I want people reading about my feble attempts at losing weight though. I'm also not proud enough of my weight to post it. But I think you're amasing for doing it. I think I care to much about what other people might think of me.
So what are you guys doing for Daphne's birthday? We had a blast at alaura's Party!! To celebrate on her actual birthday we did John's incredible pizza last night and had anyone who wanted to come over to our place for cake and icecream.
As far as potty training goes alaura sits on the toilet almost everyday pushes get excited wipes herself flushes the toilet and pronounces "I did it I went potty!!" Whle she's yet to go potty, she's proud of herself, and I think she'll figure it out when she's ready. It just better be before she's 10!!! LOL
Post a Comment