Monday, January 14, 2008

the mommy survey

1. Age(s)? 20.5 months
2. Name(s)? Daphne Jane Terry
3. Birthdays? 4/28/06
4. Time of birth? 3:34 pm
5. How long did labor last? 10-12 hours
6. Who was in the room when baby was born? John, my mom, and lots of nurses, and the doctor
7. How long did you push? about 3 minutes. I only had to push like 5 times.
8. Weight? 7lbs 5 oz
9. Length? 21 in.
10. Any hair? yes
11. Who does baby look like? When she was born she didn't look like either of us, but now she looks a lot like me, you can really see it when you compare my baby pictures w/ hers.
12. Be honest...how much weight did you gain while pregnant? 40 lbs- I topped the scale at 185!
13. Was baby early or late? 3 weeks early
14. Who drove you home from the hospital? John
15. How many baby showers did you have? 2
16. When did baby start sleeping through the night? 2 months old!
17. Did you breastfeed? yes, for 6 months
18. Who takes care of your baby the most? It's equal
19. When do you want to have another one? when the time is right
20. How did you pick the name? I just heard it and I loved it.
21. How did you know when it was time to go to hospital? I awoke at 3:30 in the morning and realized my water had broke. I wasn't packed for the hospital or anything!
22. Anyone spend the night with you first night home? no, just john and i
23.Did you cry the first time you held your baby? no, I was weirded out
24. Where was the baby born? Mercy Southwest Hospital in Bakersfield
25. Did you video tape the birth? we weren't allowed to unfortunately, but we videotaped right after she came out.

4 comments:

Alyson said...

Cool survey! I'm gonna steal it. You were so lucky to have Daphne come 3 weeks early!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I forced myself to cry when I first held Patrick cause I thought people would think I was a bad mom or something if I didnt.

Janee said...

Yeah seriously, I'm going to ask to be induced 3 weeks early with the next one...

Janee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.