Monday, January 14, 2008

daphne update

So Daphne's learned some new things that I'd like to share. First, she has a toy that when you push a button, a wheel spins and lands on an animal, says the animals name, makes the animals noise and then sings a song about the animal. Daphne has learned how to say the word "cow" from this toy and talks about the cow all the time. She will push the button on the toy until it gets to the cow. Another thing is, whenever Daphne farts, I tell her she went "toot toot". Well, the last few times she's really caught on to this saying. And now whenever she farts she exclaims "toot toot!" She also learned to say "nice", "cute", "juice" and "class"- whenever John goes to class now, I think she'll understand a little better. Tonight I said daddy was going to class and she said "class?"

Ok, that's all now. Daphne is standing at the doorway giving me a stern look because she wants some juice.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I wish you guys were closer. I'd love to see the two girls play more often. Alaura still asks for Daphne all the time...Sounds like Daphne's learning really quick!!!!