I was so happy to see day 5 come and go to mark the half way point of this cleanse. I am now seeing day 6 and 7 go by very quickly. After today, just 3 short days left.
I am feeling very good. I am drinking about 7 lemonades a day, every two hours, so it's not like I'm sitting here starving to death. I just miss food. So much. I miss the way it tastes and feels in my stomach. Last night we went to a bbq at a friends house. THEY HAD SO MUCH FOOD! Hamburgers, sausages, chicken, chips, dips, watermelon, brownies, beer... sigh. As far as being confronted with the tough situation of having to resist delicious food on this cleanse, last night was tied with that night that I made pizza for Daphne and John. What made it even harder was my friend kept asking me if I was sure I didn't want anything.
Sausage. Sausage is SO good. That's way up on the list of favorite foods.
Also, I am feeling VERY thin. A little too thin. I can definitely see it in my face, arms, legs, tummy... pretty much all over.
So, that's pretty much it. Feeling good, energetic, happy, optimistic... just yearning for this to be over so I can eat again.
2 comments:
Now you have me wondering. How much have you lost, and will you post a picture?
I took a before picture. I'll take an after picture too... Not sure if I'll post it though. I'm not too fond of that before picture.
Post a Comment