I need to blog on here more often, so that not every one of my posts needs to have a huge update to preface anything that's going on!
I know! I'll just do my nifty bullet points update...
- School is out for the summer for Daphne and I. I was going to go summer term, but ultimately decided not too. I thought it would be good for Daphne to have a nice summer break before starting kindergarten
- I got straight A's- for the whole academic year at PSU.
- Daphne got into the Chinese Immersion Program that is offered at her kindergarten. She will be learning Mandarin Chinese along side her normal curriculum all the way through elementary school. We're very excited- and I'm a little overwhelmed. But I know everything will work out fantastically.
- We went to family reunion #1 earlier this month. We were able to drive all the way to Utah and back, and got to see a LOT of family and friends
- John's band has played several gigs this summer. I was able to photograph one of them last weekend in downtown Portland. Here are some of my favorite shots-







- The garden is going very well. I am making several batches of pesto, some to eat and some to freeze. We've also been eating lots of peas, lettuce, strawberries, cilantro, chives, and we're just starting to get some green beans. The tomatoes are JUST coming in, which I am very excited about.
So... that's pretty much it. John is working very hard at his law firm, while Daphne and I keep up the home and garden and try to have fun in between. Stay tuned for some more posts!
1 comment:
I love how Daphne looks like a perfect combo of you and John on the title-graphic-thang. I ALSO LIKE WHEN YOU UPDATE YOUR BLOG.
<3
Post a Comment