Thursday, June 30, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge complete

While I continued to post these pictures to facebook, I stopped posting them on here due to the photo issue I seem to be having. It is driving me bonkers that the photos aren't clear. I'm working on solving it, but in the mean time, here are the remainder of the photos from the photo challenge I was doing. It was fun.

Day 10: anything goes


Day 11: Black and White (pictures from our anniversary)


Day 12: Bokeh


Day 13: A favorite photo edit


Day 14: eyes


Day 15: anything goes


Day 16: light trails


Day 17: this was supposed to be street lights, but this is what I posted. Yeah, it was late.


Day 18: A photo depicting emotion (from John's gig the night before)


Day 19: Landscape


Day 20: anything goes


Day 21: sunset


Day 22: the person I love


Day 23: a photo that reminds me of childhood


Day 24: color scheme


Day 25: anything goes


Day 26: shadows


Day 27: photo taken in daylight (my birthday)


Day 28: motion


Day 29: clouds


Day 30: anything goes. A project I worked on today.

The end!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

Nice job Amberly! I love the picture of you on your birthday! You are one hot lady!
I hear you're going to LA. Wish I could make it! Have fun, take lots of pictures, and email me when you get back. :)

Alecia said...

awesome! stop being a blog-tease and update a few times per week, GEEEEEEZZZ.