
Sorry kids... 60 degrees + rain + 4 hours of class + final exam = casual sweat shirt and jeans day. Nothing fancy.
I had Daphne jump in the photo with me to hopefully add some pizazz. I feel that this photo largely represents Daphne and myself. Me- I'm casual and comfortable. I'd pick a sweatshirt and jeans outfit any day. I dress up here and there, but I like to keep my attire neutral and simple.
Daphne- she is so cool. John and I call her the little hipster. She typically doesn't really care what other people think of what she wears, but manages to look so awesome. She puts outfits together that I would never think of. She likes to be comfortable as well, and usually opts for leggings over jeans. She's not overly girly, but does gravitate towards pink, red, and skirts. All of which she is wearing today. I love her free spirit and goofy personality- which she is obviously depicting in this photo.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Omg how freaking cute is Daphne! Love her big personality!
Post a Comment