Friday, June 3, 2011

Day Three: Favorite Place To Be




There were a lot of things I could take a picture of for this one. My house, my bed, ourdoors... But right now my favorite place to be is Portland State University.

The reason why I chose PSU was because it's the one place where I feel like I get to escape from all the stressors of my life. I don't have to think about bills, cleaning the house, or entertaining Daphne (although I love spending time with her). I get to shut all that out and just concentrate on learning. I get to people watch. I can sit and sip coffee in the morning while I study, sit in class and listen to a lecture, work on my homework, OR just totally turn my mind off and surf the web, or relax out in the park blocks on a warm day.

This is also the one place where I can be totally alone. Or socialize with a wide variety of people. Im here enough to appreciate it but not too much that i get sick of it. When I'm here I get to set aside about 6 hours to focus on my mental growth and health. I leave here feeling accomplished, motivated, and rejuvenated.

This is my favorite place to be.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: