Monday, June 6, 2011

Day Six

From a low angle.


I snapped this photo in the early afternoon at PSU. Up in this tree, there are lots of little squares with messages on them. It's so random. And it makes me ask myself "why are these here and who put them there?" It's also a great representation of the randomness that occurs daily at PSU.

I especially liked using this square for my picture because of the message: "Surprise Yourself" (although 'surprise' is spelled wrong). I like this because I felt that I have experienced that a lot lately. I have been surprising myself at my ability to achieve a lot of things that I have set out as goals. And not only am I achieving it, I'm doing it really well. It makes me happy. I surprise myself often.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Janee said...

Good for you! I surprise myself at getting through each day with 2 toddlers and managing to not have a nervous breakdown :p