Here is what it looked like when we first moved in.


And here's what it looks like now.

This set was purchased off craigslist (local furniture set made in the 1950's- total score). We updated it by refinishing and re-staining the wood and reupholstering the chair pads. We added a rug, and some box/shelf thingies on the wall (which I'm not sure I like).

This hutch also came with the set. Id like to do some kind of accent wall behind the hutch- perhaps a pattern of some sort with stencils... I currently have glassware inside the hutch, but not enough to fill it. I want to start collecting things to put inside. But what?? Colorful serving/entertaining dishes? More glasses? What? Should stuff go on top?? ::Insert your ideas here::

I feel like that mirror is just too small for this wall...
This is a wall in the dining room. I painted this table mustard yellow, which I really like. But what should be on it??? I'm also not sure if I'm content with the art on the wall.

ANY ideas are much appreciated. I do want to repaint this room, but what color? I don't know! Help me!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment