Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dining Room

So, our house is no where near what we'd like it to look like- furniture wise. It will be a work in progress. I've delayed putting up pictures because I have these dreams of how I want the rooms to look, and they don't look like that. I somehow kept thinking I would wait to post pictures of the house after they were complete. Yeah right... That won't be for a little while.

Any way, to continue on from the living room, here us the dining room...



I'm still not sure that the mirror will be hung there.




This one is taken from the wall that the mirror is leaning on. The door to the right leads to the back yard.




SO- this is kinda sorta what I want my dining room to look like someday...


Check it out! My dining room is exactly like that one!


Just need to find the right stuff to put in it...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: