Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I have embraced autumn

Fall and I... we're on good terms now. I have to admit, I was kicking and screaming my way into those fall months. Our summer here started a bit a lot late. I felt like I was finally beginning to enjoy summer by the time fall rolled around. I immediately had flash backs of months and months of rain. I was not ready for that.

But then, October was FULL of AMAZING weather. Warm days were spent laying in the park, it was hardly ever cold, AND THEN the beautiful transformation of the trees. This past week I have just been taking it all in. Fall is fantastic. On Monday I was walking around campus and it was practically raining leaves. Beautiful warm shades were everywhere. I felt like I needed to take tons of pictures, as the beauty will not last long...










Other stuff: Daphne's class has been working on an owl's nest. They have been collecting twigs, leaves, and feathers. Daphne is ALL about owl's now.



And I have been all about purple. I never paint my finger nails, but I felt so inclined to paint mine and daphne's nails a bold purple.



Cuddlin'....




No comments: