This part is just pictures. John's cousin's husband is a professional photographer- I think he's a photo-journalist or something. So, he had a pretty nice camera and took pictures all night and was nice enough to send them our way. And by nice camera, I mean so nice it wasn't even his, it belonged to his work and he was just borrowing it. So nice that I would probably never afford it, nor want to own it because of how confusing it would be to operate it. Anyway- the pictures look awesome. The ones taken outside have a blurry style which I think is pretty nifty.
I don't know why, but this is a face Daphne has been making recently. I think she makes it when she's nervous or something. It's kinda funny.
Daphne with John's "cousin's" daughter- Morgan.Here's how Daphne and Morgan are related. John's mom, Susie, is first cousin's with Morgan's Grandmother, Marcy. So that makes Morgan's mom, Tomie (pronounced Toe-me), John's second cousin and Daphne and Morgan third cousins. Who keeps up with third cousins???? John's mom's side of the family- that's who.






3 comments:
Cute pics! I worked on your family riddle and I think I figured it out. I assumed that Tomie's parent is John's grandparent's sibling, which makes John's parent Tomie's first cousin, which removes John one generation from Tomie. That would make John and Morgan second cousins, and Daphne and Morgan second cousins once removed. hope I had that first stuff right!
Thanks Alisa. But I actually got it wrong. I didn't know that John's mom was actually first cousins with Tomie's mom. I thought Tomie and my M.I.L. were first cousins. So that changes EVERYTHING. I updated it in the post.
Great pics! Daphne looks darling!
Post a Comment