I got the word about these PSA's from my friend Jensie. She posted another one with the same theme, but I thought this one was funny too.
I'm not sure what's going to happen tomorrow with the elections and this proposition, seeing that the last election in CA having to do with this issue totally rejected gay marriage for the time being, but Prop 8 supporters need to know that if it's in their favor tomorrow doesn't mean we're giving up. It's gonna keep coming back til gay marriage is legal. Even if it takes decades. Because we all know that history proves that society doesn't tolerate discrimination.
1 comment:
So was watching the Daily Show last night and I was really disappointed to see that $25 mil had been contributed from Utah-based LDS members for Prop 8. Gosh, I can think of a million more important causes to care about and donate my time and money to. So sad and ridiculous.
Post a Comment