I love that Europeans say they're "on holiday" when they go on vacation.
Today we're heading down to California, and then to Arizona for a wedding. We will be enjoying our family... and 80 degree weather with lots of sunshine for a whole week (BLAH! ...just on the hot weather and sunshine part, not the seeing my family part).
2 comments:
And just where, might I ask, are you going to be in California????? How long are you going to be here? What are you going to do? It suddenly got COLD this week in my neck of the woods, which is just fine by me, but it makes the beach a whole different experience!
Thanks for your comments and such. I still haven't received the magazine subscription yet...I assume these things always take longer than expected! I will keep you posted.
THANKS!
Melissa
Hey I'm in AZ now! Let's do lunch or something...
Post a Comment