Thanks Rylie
4 things I love about my husband:
1. His desire to impress me.
2. He works hard and it pays off.
3. How completely goofy he acts when he plays with Daphne.
4. He will support me in whatever I desire to do.
4 Movies I would watch more than once: (I can't really watch many movies more than once so these choices might seem weird)
1. Michael Moore documentaries
2. Meet Bill
3. Jack Ass
4. Borat
4 TV shows I watch more than once:
1. The Office
2. Friends
3. Family Guy
4. Pretty much any show on TLC
4 Places I have been:
1. New York
2. Niagra Falls (Canada)
3. Mexico
4. Washington D.C.
4 People who email me regularly:
1. John
2. My brother
3. Prevention.com
4. Barack Obama
4 Favorite Foods:
1. Cheeseburgers
2. Pizza
3. Berries
4. Brownies
4 Places I would like to visit:
1. London
2. France
3. New York City again
4. Central Mexico
4 Things I am looking forward to this coming year:
1. Going back to school
2. Making new friends
3. John passing the bar and getting a job
4. Daphne turning 3 and going to preschool
4 People I would like to tag:
1. Brooke
2. Janee
3. Alisa
4. Melanie
No comments:
Post a Comment