Friday, September 5, 2008

Moving out West: Day 1

So here's a summary of the trip. I'm going by the pictures I have because it's been so long that I don't remember everything.

Here's our trailor. Daphne's "helping" load it. It was pretty much loaded to the brim. Rick and John had to push everything in and hold it to close the door.

We passed through Chicago on the way out. Had to grab one last picture. Fortunately our good friends Aaron and Angie are moving out there after Aaron is done at Cooley, so we'll have a reason to come back.
Here's an idea of what the inside of the car looked like. Kat stayed in her kennel about 95% of the time that we were in the car. In this picture she managed to find a comfortable spot to hang out. Daphne loved having Kat by her during the trip. Kat may feel otherwise.

We made it to Madison Wisconsin that night. We left at 2pm, about 4 hours behind the schedule we made up, so we didn't get to our destination of Rochester Minneapolis. No biggy. We stayed in a nice hotel with free breakfast.

No comments: