Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just Daphne

Here's some cute pics of Daphne.

In the cartoon, Little Einsteins, they say a phrase that says "Now raise your arms as high as you can... and say BLAST OFF!" Which makes the Einsteins raise their arms, which only reach their ears due to their short cartoon-ish length arms. Daphne does the same, unknowingly aware that her arms reach much higher. This is as high as she'll raise them, even after explaining to her to raise them higher.

And then for some reason last night she kept wrapping this towel around her head.

This is a picture of Daphne's room. I didn't post it before because I was washing her comforter, and she was napping. But here it is.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

Her room is soooo cute! I love the little Einsteins thing! The picture is sooooo much funnier after I read the explination!