Ok... we ARE alive in case any of you were wondering. We haven't had internet since August 19th, which was the day we sold our old monitor. We moved the next day and finally got internet service again today. We did manage to find a kinko's (through aimless driving around downtown Vancouver) along the way and BRIEFLY logged onto the internet, at a charge of $12 an hour. Needless to say, we did the BARE necessities and logged off asap. But now, we finally have internet, a new flat screen computer monitor to look at it with, and cable in three bedrooms. Honestly, I felt like I was finally used to not having internet and cable there. It's actually weird to have it now. We were able to get lots done, with time to spare. So, we should be back and running now. I think we made up for the couple years where we had basic cable by getting the premium package that includes On Demand and DVR. I'm in heaven with that, and my dishwasher. And yes, I did run all my dishes through the dishwasher once before I put them away. They've never looked cleaner.
As soon as I pay the bills, I will do some updates. Stay tooned!!!
4 comments:
Glad to hear you guys made it safe and sound and are getting settled in. I'm looking forward to the updates!
Yay! I'm excited to hear about it!!!!
Welcome back to the West! Best of luck as you adjust to a new place and a new routine. I have to admit I'm extremely jealous of your Vancouver weather as well as your new DVR! :)
Glad you guys arrived safely! Moving sure is crap!
Post a Comment