Monday, July 28, 2008

What we've been doing

I thought it would be funny to try and blame this on John, but I'm not gonna do that. I just did this cause I thought it was funny.
Squirrels still come right up to us for food.
Demonstrating how she likes to do stuff herself. Like open and close windows...

and getting into her carseat completely unassisted.
She gets in, shuts the door, climbs into the seat


And does all the buckles herself.
It's actually quite nice. I just open the door for her, get into my seat, and wait for her to buckle up. She even does it in a reasonable amount of time.
We played kickball with a bunch of friends for Erika's birthday on Saturday night. John and I were on the green team, who I'm pretty sure kicked the white team's trash!




3 comments:

Brooke said...

You've got some great pictures here!!! She's getting so big! We keep alaura's carseat straps pretty tight so she has a hard time doing it herself. But the climbing into her seat thing is GREAT!!!

Amberly said...

We tighten them after she gets in. She just loves to do everything herself. So inependent, like me.

~A

Melissa May said...

Dude, this string of pictures is so amazing. I love the second to last pic of her in the bathroom with her bare bottom. Priceless!!!!