But first... here are some pictures of Daphne with Kat. I can already tell that she is getting bigger. She really enjoys it here, and it's almost as if we don't have a cat. Thanks to the fact that we can put her liter box in the basement and that there's a pet door for her to use.

I was teaching Daphne to brush Kat. Kat really likes being brushed, which is cool because I've never had a cat that actually liked that before.


And here's Daphne attempting push ups with the little handle thingies that John got.
I think Daphne's favorite food right now is cold cereal with milk. I think she likes that it takes so much effort and the fact that she can eat it out of a bowl full of milk.


Here are the beautiful roses John surprised me with for our Anniversary. I think these are the prettiest flowers he's ever gotten me. I never expected anything this nice! The sure took me by surprise! I love them!

John also got me one of those awesome cards that sings and this little button with hoops and yoyo on it. I love those guys, I think the cards and stuff by them are SO funny. When you push the button it goes on with their notorious ramblings talking about "looking fine" with hoots and whistles and ends with asking "did it hurt when you fell from heaven". So cheezy, yet so awesome. I LOVE THIS THING! It's the little things, really it is.
John and I were able to enjoy a dinner at Mitchell's Fish Market- just the two of us, thanks to Alyson. THANKS ALYSON! I don't usually do the whole fish thing, but I was pretty sure I'd be able to enjoy some shrimp, which I am pretty fond of- especially if it's fried. So I got some jumbo fried shrimp while John got salmon. I really liked this place (although incredibly expensive), the meal wasn't too big that we felt completely stuffed afterwords. So....
... We each got our own dessert!
I don't normally do this, but I had to take a picture of these because the were so huge, and pretty! John got the "Shark Fin" (above) and I got something called the Java Lava cake or something. I got it because I remember Janee saying she likes it. Sounded good to me. And tasted good too! We both got completely stuffed and couldn't finish our desserts all the way. I think that's the (first and) last time we'll be getting our own desserts.
Happy Anniversary John! I love you so much!!!Oh- I made John this really cool slide show of all the pictures we have together. I put it together on the computer and wanted it to be posted on our blog by the time he came home from work. But, I couldn't figure out how to do all that by myself. As soon as it's ready it will be on the blog for those of you who are interested to view.

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I was going to send you a note yesterday...and I completly forgot!!! 3 years!!! Yay!!! I can't believe how quickly it goes...next weekend it'll be five for us...wierd.
Happy Anniversary guys!!!! Those desserts look awesome! I also love that you guys kept the cat! We miss you!!
Hi, I know you from the Ask Anything Blog. I was wondering if you know anything about how to get invited to view it - I was sick for a day and when I was finally able to get on the computer, I couldn't get onto the ask anything blog. Do you know who to contact to get an invite? If you could email me at sbasker_mk@hotmail.com I would really appreciate it!
By the way, happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary guys! Seriously, I'm drooling looking at that Java Lava...
Happy anniversary! Sorry to be so late about it, but you know how this internet thing goes. Anyway, I just want to tell you that you have the most fabulous arms! Look at those muscles!
Post a Comment