here are some pictures as of late
here's the ground hog that lives under our deck. he comes out about a couple times a day to eat the grass. we call him phil. "phil? phil? like the ground hog phil?" yes, the ground hog phil!
daphne... pleased by her automatic bubble blower
an orgy of ants that was on our front sidewalk.
john got me this RAD blanket at good will! i think this is the coolest thing i've ever seen. too bad it's too warm to use it for now.
and some pretty flowers i bought the other night while out with daphne. i retained two and gave the rest to alyson for her birthday. i think she has figured out it was me who left them on her porch now.anway- ta ta.
2 comments:
I don't think i've ever seen a groundhog in real life. Tell phil hi from us. Sorry, I'm sending the DVD's tomorrow. Life has just been really crazy lately. I havn't forgotten though. I think about it all the time, unluckily I'm not sure how to do it myself, so I have to rely on Eric to get it done...
Ewwwwww I cant stand ants! There are huge piles like that outside our house too!
Post a Comment