Hey there Amberly ! I totally agree! Josh and i were so shocked! It was a sad night. I have been enjoying looking at your blog, it is so neat to see what a beautiful family you all have grown into. I also have noticed that you have been working hard core on losing wieght. You got any tips and things that could help a sista do the same? Thanks, RandiSue (from College Hieghts Ward)
4 comments:
I could not even believe it. My eyes seriously started to water.
I totally agree! I was shocked and couldn't believe they gave him the slight hope they might not eliminate him! RUDE!!!!
I think people who vote on American Idol are tone deaf! He was awesome and there are others who should've gone instead!
Hey there Amberly ! I totally agree! Josh and i were so shocked! It was a sad night. I have been enjoying looking at your blog, it is so neat to see what a beautiful family you all have grown into. I also have noticed that you have been working hard core on losing wieght. You got any tips and things that could help a sista do the same? Thanks, RandiSue (from College Hieghts Ward)
Post a Comment