Congratulations!! How exciting! Hope your feeling well! :)
Hey congrats Amberly! Good for you guys. :-)
LOL - I get it, a bun in the oven! CONGRATS you guys!
You are so funny. Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting.
What?! No way! Congratulations!
NO WAY!!! Seriously?!? I am SO EXCITED for you guys! This better not be a joke...
That is so cool and exciting, you will have to do a lot of posting since I will be gone this summer and won't get to see you blossom.
CONGRATS!! How exciting!
that is awesome!!! congrats u two! we are excited!
Woo Hoo!!! I am so dang happy and excited for you! Many, many congrats! I can't wait!
Congrats!!!!!! YOU didn't even call us and let us know!!! I thought you guys didn't want one for a while...;)
Congrats! That's so exciting! I thought you guys were waiting for a while. We were planning on waiting, but guess there's just somethings you can't control. =) When it's meant to happen it happens!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Congratulations!! How exciting! Hope your feeling well! :)
Hey congrats Amberly! Good for you guys. :-)
LOL - I get it, a bun in the oven! CONGRATS you guys!
You are so funny. Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting.
What?! No way! Congratulations!
NO WAY!!! Seriously?!? I am SO EXCITED for you guys! This better not be a joke...
That is so cool and exciting, you will have to do a lot of posting since I will be gone this summer and won't get to see you blossom.
CONGRATS!! How exciting!
that is awesome!!! congrats u two! we are excited!
Woo Hoo!!! I am so dang happy and excited for you! Many, many congrats! I can't wait!
Congrats!!!!!! YOU didn't even call us and let us know!!! I thought you guys didn't want one for a while...;)
Congrats! That's so exciting! I thought you guys were waiting for a while. We were planning on waiting, but guess there's just somethings you can't control. =) When it's meant to happen it happens!
Post a Comment