Where were you born? Orange, California
Middle name: Christine (after my aunt)
How old will you be this year? 25... I think i'm gonna have a melt down over it too...
Nicknames: Ambs, peanut, and Amberly Jones (my dad called me that)
Are you taller than your mother or father? Taller than mom, shorter than dad
Do you cry often during movies? No, and I make sure I don't, even if I have to.
What is your biggest pet peeve? when people inconvenience me
Favorite color: earthtones and red
Favorite foods: cheeseburgers and pizza
Favorite beverage: propel and diet dr. pepper
Favorite cold cereal: honey bunches of oats
Favorite smells: cinnamin, vanilla, cotton candy scented perfume
Favorite time of day: morning
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Fructis shampoo and Ion condition from sally's beauty supply
Favorite make-up products? mineral foundation, liquid eye liner and mascara
How many pillows do you sleep with? One
Do you play an instrument? i'm an intermediate at drums, bass, and synth
Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Did you do any sports in High School? I tried out for tennis... my parents weren't very good cheerleaders...
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? 27 dresses
What is your favorite article of clothing? i like a good pair of jeans, a nice comfy t-shirt and a hoody.
What is your dream vacation? Europe
What was your first impression of your spouse? HAWT!
If you were an animal what would you be? A hawk, cuz I could fly and I wouldn't have to worry about other birds eating me.
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? going to the gym, shopping, internet
Favorite TV shows: The office (come back!!!!), friends, simposons, family guy
What is your dream car? Hybrid Toyota Highlander
What is one of your weaknesses? anything that keeps me from doing homework
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Lean Cuisines, or we get stuff off the dollar menu from Mcd's.
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? the 40's!
What is the emotion you feel the most? I don't know
Do you consider yourself outgoing? yes
What is something you are constantly working on? Homework and housework
Any hidden talents? all my talents are pretty much the opposite of hidden...
What is a word or phrase you overuse? dude
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? I honestly don't know
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? all the friends I made
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? moving to portland and potty training daph
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? just relax
At the end of the survey post a picture of you that was taken within the last week!
Ok, here are some pictures taken last week. I made brownies and daphne helped me. She really did! She loves to be involved when I'm cooking and as long as it's safe, she helps me out
so check out that narly rats nest in the back of her hair!
she LOVES cheese!
she has become to really love just lounging on the couch. she only does it for like 15 minutes though. but when she does it, it's so hilarious. she's so relaxed.
I found this on daphne's activity easle. I found the artist though- it wasn't me, and it wasn't Daphne. Check out the backwards foot. hahahahaha....
I found water that has caffeine in it. what is wrong with the world? (and me for drinking it!)
here's those animals I got at Target. This is a cow, dog and the cat. very cute.
5 loads of laundry. this has never happened to me bfore...
ok, and here's the picture of me I was suppossed to post. I'm in my pj's for my self declared pajama day
4 comments:
cute jammie pants!
You never answered the question about going skinny dipping? Hmmmm! I love the dog drawing!
Propel with caffeine?! So wrong but it feels so right :)
haha! ya
Post a Comment