I just wanted to brag about my CUTE little girl. I cannot believe how cute Daphne is these days. Everyday she makes me laugh and just adore her. She is so curious and active, and smart! She can say pretty much the whole alphabet now. I went through just the vowels with her and now she walks around going "a-o-a-i-e-o". It's so funny. She's also able to repeat just about anything we say. John and I headed out to the Okemos mall last night to spend my Macy's gift card- where I got 5 pairs of CUTE pj's: thanks Susie!- and on the way back we decided to go to Denny's to get some dessert, and ended up totally pigging out and eating too much junk food! We asked Daphne to say "denny's" and she said it perfectly. It was really cute. I was telling John yesterday that I couldn't have wished up a cuter daughter. I love my little baby so much.
Daphne likes to lay down next to Emi when she's drinking her bottle.
3 comments:
Yes, Daphne is definitely a cute little girl! I think it's funny that she and Emi have matching sweaters. And don't they have matching coats too?
She is deffinatly a cutie pie!!! Gald to hear that you guys are back into the swing of things. Alaura still asks for her all the time. She's talking a bit more than she was here, I wish I could have seen it. I love the last picture of her.
She is a cute patootie! We should have all the girls get together sometime. Wouldn't that be great? I like the last pic-she looks so grown up.
Post a Comment