- 60 degree weather for the entire time
- spending time with all of my family
- having daphne see all the dogs that both sides of our family has
- Eating dinner at Eric (my bro) and Brooke's house
- going to CALM (which is a park that has thousands of christmas lights) with Kyle (F.I.L.)and Cameron (B.I.L.)
- Eating at Carls Jr. (western bacon cheeseburgers!)
- Going to Joseph Garcia's wedding reception down in Newport at the Cheesecake Factory (the food was AMAZING!)
- The Larson Christmas party (John's mom's side of the family)
- "Christmas Eve" at my family's house
- Daphne getting to see my dad dress up as Santa. She was horrified, but it was still great!
- Going shopping with Lydia (my awesome S.I.L) on Christmas eve and going to Chili's with her gay friend- Justice and his boyfriend. Those boys were hilarious.
- Actual Christmas Eve at Kyle's house. I have to say, Margaret (Step M.I.L.) threw a great party!
- Finding out the Erin (Step S.I.L.) is PREGNANT! YAY!
- Spending Christmas morning with my family (make ahead breakfast with egg beaters- yummy! OH and the cinnamin rolls were to die for)
- Having a nice christmas dinner at Susie's (M.I.L.) house with John's sisters.
- Getting pedicures with Lydia the day after christmas
- Going snowboarding for the first time two days after christmas with Kyle and John. It was so awesome. I want to go again!
- Going out to El Torito with John's family for Susie's birthday. Yummy mexican food is always good times!
- John got to reunite with his music gear (john wanted me to put this)
- John got to go shooting with my dad
- All the great loot we got for Chrismas!
- Taking family pictures with my family
- Taking family pictures with John's family, and then goint out to red robin afterwords!
- Hanging out with Curtis and Sarah (our friends from cali who we think should get married, but they aren't even dating)
- Painting Susie's living room and kitchen. Now it looks complete!
- Spending new year's eve with Brad and Joey (friends from cali) and causing way too much mischief!
- Going shopping with Lydia
- Kiran's (my nephew) 1st Birthday party
- Nursing Calicabelle (John's mom's dog) back to health from her death bed.
So I think that's pretty much it. And here are pictures. 
daphne opened presents from me and john before we left. she had fun playing with them for a short while.
John's Uncle Mark and Aunt Vickie got all the little babies matching M&M's t-shirts to wear. Here's Susie's grand kids: Kiran, Thomas and Daphne (making a cute kissie face!)
Kyle took us to CALM a few days before Christmas. Daphne thoroughly enjoyed the merrie go round and all the lights! fun times- thanks Kyle!
Daphne showing her love to Callicabelle
Daphne and Alaura in their new cute Christmas outfits that Aunt Stacy got them
My brother Eric and his wife Brooke
Santa came for a visit at the Olsen get together. We let the girls answer the front door- it was so funny, they didn't know what to do besides stare at him!
the only way i'd get daphne anywhere near Santa was if I sat on his lap with her
hey- why is my mom kissing Santa Clause?
way to ruin a picture Eric!
Here's all my family! It's our tradition to wear red at the Christmas dinner
Daphne showing love to Misty
the spread at Kyle and Margaret's Christmas eve dinner. The meatballs were fantastic!
Daphne and Kiran (my nephew)My sis in law Lydia and her son Kiran
Here is Kiran, Daphne, Cameron(in the back) holding Thomas, and then Andrew. Besides Cameron- these are all of Margaret and Kyle's grand kids

The Terry family picture! left to right: Margaret, and then Erin (sitting down) holding son Andrew and Erin's husband Chris, Lydia (sitting down) holding her son Kiran and Lydia's boyfriend Armel, Me (sitting down) with Daphne and John, Lisa (sitting down) holding Thomas and Lisa's husband Joseph, Kyle is on the right and Cameron is in the front and center.
cute huh?
And that is it! Our vacation was a blast- now back to regular life...
8 comments:
Holy cow, you guys were busy while you were gone! Looks like you had a great time!
Such cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast!
Wow, I can't believe you did all that. The girls are so cute together!
Your hair looks gorgeous in the pictures!!! The manger scene is adorable!
Fun pictures. The manger scene was SO CUTE!
HA HA HA HA 28 is still four years away!!!
I agree with Laura - your hair does look great...how come I can never get the stylist to give me a heavy bang?
Looks like you guys had an awesome vacation!
WOW! I can't believe how grown up Daphne looks! Both her's and your hair are getting long. I am in love with the Mary and baby Jesus picture! You're totally right - she is a cutie!
Post a Comment