so yesterday morning i was on the computer and john yelled for me to come take a picture of him and daphne from daphne's room. i grabbed the camera and saw this when i entered daphne's room. for some reason john decided to jump into her crib with her when he was waking her up. john is going to break that thing one day... anyway, she just decided to lay their with him and john said she started saying the "abc's". I've been working on this with daphne everyday, so now i guess she can say "a, b, c, d, and e" by herself. i'm so proud! the alphabet is coming very easily with her, but for some reason she still can't say any numbers. well, except for "two". but who knows if she's saying "to" or "too"???
4 comments:
John is such a weirdo!
I think that is the sweetest thing
Hehe - I would sleep in Maya's crib with her to try and get her to sleep...it didn't work out.
Oh you little sweetheart you! Thanks for the comment. That is too funny about John in the crib. Hmm I wonder if Tate will ever sleep in his??? Ok so I love your blog. Do you give lessons on blogging?
Post a Comment