Saturday, November 10, 2007

first place

Today there was a bench press competition at the YMCA, which I entered. I won first place in my division benching a total of 100 pounds. I got a trophy, and a t-shirt. Here are the pictures.

I'm not benching my max in this photo, but it's the best one

John received an award last night for booking research and writing last term. Good job John!



And Daphne is CUTE!



That's all

8 comments:

Alisa said...

Wow Amberly! I'm impressed. I guess all that time at the gym paid off, huh? I never even use the bench press!

Rylie said...

Holy cow Amberly! I could never bench that much! That is really cool!

McGinnis Family said...

You go girl!!!

Alyson said...

YAY Amberly! You are my hero!

Dawn said...

Hey, I got to your blog thru quite a few people. I guess we should add each other! I can barely pick up my kids let alone 100 lbs. Maybe you can get me into working out again. I seem to have forgotten how! That's so awesome you entered and won! Congrats!

Ashlee said...

I made the tortilla soup this week, and it was a huge hit with my hubby! Thanks for the great recipe.

Brooke said...

That's great!!! 100 pounds huh? You're a pretty buff chick!! I wish I had access to a gym too. Congrats!!

The Pousson Family said...

Go on wit cha bad self :) That's amazing..