Friday, October 12, 2007

bye bye magic bullet


so this morning i got out my magic bullet to make smoothies for breakfast. it's the BEST for making smoothies, because the individual cups are so convenient. but, after a year and a half, it has given out. it's dead. it came to a pitiful stop after blending up it's last two smoothies. i'm not suprised, that motor is so dang small. anyway, i'm sad because they are so expensive- like $50-$60. i guess i'll just have to make them in my regular blender now.
and just for the record, my "it's just money" blog was not directed at
any of my friends in lansing.

1 comment:

The Pousson Family said...

Ok cool - sorry about the miscommunication. I thought when you referred me to your blog you were like referring me to your blog!

That sucks about your magic bullet - I know Natalie S. is always raving about hers. Dan and I have been tempted to buy one (since we've been suckered by practically all those other infomercials!)