Daphne on her first day of kindergarten!
We were ALL very excited for today. We did many things to prepare; got new shoes and new school supplies a couple days ago, picked fruits and veggies from the garden for lunches, packed lunch the night before, and picked out an outfit to wear. I figured she would be excited and possibly wake up early, but I had no idea she would be wide awake at 6am (normally an 8am riser)! I set my alarm for 6am, and she was already awake and coloring in her playroom.
After having a relaxing morning at home getting ready, we all walked to Daphne's school to drop her off. And here are the many first day of school photos:


My favorite...

Here she is in front of her classroom... as you can see she has had enough of the picture taking. The lady in the red standing in the doorway is her teacher, Mrs. Lee. We were able to meet her last night, as well as see where Daphne's class, desk, and cubby would be at the back-to-school open house.

First assignment: Coloring. I think she's got this kindergarten thing in the bag.


We're so proud of our little kindergartner!
2 comments:
She looks so excited! Yay Daphne!
How cute! Love her hair!
Post a Comment